Thursday, December 20, 2012

Back to SY SEGWUN for the Holidays

We arrived back to the boat last night after a long day of bus travel from Quito.  She was waiting patiently for us at the marina as we have been out exploring Ecuador since November 26th.  If you don't count for the layer of dust on the topside and the growth of the green algae underneath, she is quite fit and everything looks in good order.

It has been over a week since my last posting.  A couple of reasons for this.  Firstly, I came down with a stomach bug and between fevers, headaches and running to the toilet, I was really not in a mood to do any writing.  After a quick stop at the hospital in Quito to get my fluids topped up, I am back on the mend and feeling quite good.

Also, I had problems connecting my camera to my iPad and could not upload any photos.  In my opinion, an article about the adventures we have taken are a little dull without some photos.  But, I seem to have resolved that problem as well.   So, now I will take a little time to put together some articles about our last couple of weeks.  I hope you will enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment