Friday, December 14, 2012

I really hate bad news

I guess I am not the only one that doesn't like bad news. Anyhow, last week while we were walking back from the waterfalls in Mindo I slipped and fell backwards. Right onto my camera case. I didn't think I had fallen so hard so I never bothered to check my camera. However, it did suffer and I cracked the LED display. So, why stress over that. It still takes photos and the worst of it is that I can't see the battery level. I think I can work around everything else.

Almost a week has gone by and now suddenly I can't upload photos to my iPad which is what I travel with. I don't know if this is at all related and I have not given up yet, but until we get back to the boat, I won't know if the problem is with my iPad or with the connection with my camera. Which means, no picture until I get that sorted out.

We just arrived to Otavalo and will spend the day hiking a volcano. Next blog will give a few more details about our last few days adventures and with some luck, a few photos. Fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment