Friday, April 20, 2012

A few more weeks of sailing before we head home for summer break.

When my MacBook Pro was still working I was using a neat application called iPhoto which allowed me to plot the location of the photos on a map and from there I could post it on the blog. Well, we can't seem to charge the Mac and I haven't been able to find an Apple outlet where I can get it serviced so I have been using only my iPad since we left Puerto Rico. IPhoto is available for iPad but not on the first generation iPad which is what I have. And I apologize for the spelling mistakes and such as I still find it cumbersome to type with two fingers. At first I was really annoyed with the work arounds I had to do to download pictures and update the blog, etc. but I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with how much you can do with an iPad. I have also found some really neat apps and I think I am becoming an app junkie as well. I guess we all have our vices.
So my latest work around solution was to provide a map of our journey as requested by my dear friend Hulya. I hope this is good enough but I promise to do a new one when I get my Mac back up and running.
We have spent 3 1/2 months in the Caribbean and have barely scratched the surface of all the places there are to see. But we are very happy that we stopped in Colombia. It has been a really great experience.

1 comment:

  1. Great and thanks so much for extra efforts Evelyn..the output is great...one other word sounded unusual but nice is you said a break and not vacation, excellent!,,!
    Looking forward to Panama :)

    ReplyDelete